Tuesday, August 13, 2013

LAST TRANSFER, BACK TO MY OLD AREA IN CHIMBOTE!!!!!!


Well, so I know that everyones questions are 2.  how are things with my companion, and did I get my b day package.  The answer to the second is yes.  Its here, open, and I had milk dud popcorn last night.   Those milk duds were an awesome idea.  thank you Janae and family for the cookies.  Me and Elder King have eaten just a few.  I love cookies haha.  

So to answer question 1 there.  So, I truely found out why we never got along.  He wants to be assistant.  Or we could say a somebody....  He doesnt want to obey Gods will.  I have learned that we need to just follow his will even if we dont understand why.  I tried doing all that I could to just stay calm all week long. 

So to help with the calming, I went with Elder King to his area.  Ya...  That was fun haha.  we just went walking all day long.  haha And we did a really fun Family home Evening.  We could try it at home but just a warning,  it makes a big mess of flour haha.  So that day really helped me calm down and just be a lot more chill.

So yesterday,  We received changes.  Well... Lets just say that I wont be here with Elder Vera, or here at all.  In fact I am leaving Trujillo.  I am going to Chimbote.  BUT,  Im also doing one that I never thought would happen in my mission.  Im going BACK to my OLD AREA in Chimbote!!!!!!!!!!!  And my companion is going to be a North American!!!!!  Im gonna try to stay focused but wow haha.  President sure is doing something crazy haha.  I will be able to say that I only had 4 areas but 5 different changes haha.  I always wanted to end my mission down there.  Im excited.  So tomorrow, I head back to the crazy heat in Chimbote but to the greatest ward that I know here in Peru.  

Love you all sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Sam Spencer

PS:  for every moment of suffering, there is a greater and more amazing blessing. 

Love you all.  5 more Pdays........

No comments:

Post a Comment