Wednesday, August 7, 2013

BORING P DAY....WHAT???

Well this has been a pretty boring pday.  I just went to downtown trujillo with my companion all day so that he could buy souvenirs...  idk how to spell haha.  No, it was actually one of the funniest things today.  As we were there, we saw... well about every single missionary in Trujillo and the part up north.  We were only missing like the people that are an hour south from trujillo.  It was really funny.  I got to see elder may, elder cottle, elder mano, wow...  honestly, im not so sure how many missionaries I saw just in one day.  It was pretty funny.  

So last pday, we ended up going to the mall.  It isnt that fun at the mall here...  Everything is way to expensive, you cant bargain with the people.  The only good thing about it is the food court haha.  

So what happened this week...  Well this week I got to celebrate my companions birthday. It was his birthday yesterday.  Really, not a lot happened this week.  It hasnt been too eventful.  Really.  I havent had an eventful week or really month haha. I just have been working hard trying my best at every moment.  I am really loving this area, and this work.  I dont know what will be happening this next change, that starts next week but whatever.  Its all good.  We will see some miracles in every moment of the day.  Well, I love you all a lot.  Im sorry that I couldnt write more... this computer is so terrible...  It erased everything that I had written for President Turk.  But whatever. What can I do haha.  

Love you guys,

Elder Sam Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment