Wednesday, August 7, 2013

INTERVIEW WITH PRESIDENT MARLER


I have like 20 minutes left to use internet, and I spent most of my time reading letters.  A lot of letters... haha  There were so many today.  But now I can write.  So I am doing better, I think that I will be working on trying to change a little and we will see how everything works out on our relationship as a companionship.  

So we had a really hard week this week.  I honestly dont know why... But we didnt have anyone in church...  Our week started off with our zone leaders playing games.... It got about everyone of us annoyed but its ok..  I dont care much anymore about it haha.  I realized that I was just letting everything bug me these past few weeks.  I have realized what I need to let it all go.  Im not gonna let anything bug me anymore.  I know it will help in my companionship and everything.  Yep, Im half venting here haha, and Im done.  

So Wednesday was awesome.  We had interviews with President Marler.  He is a great leader and I know that he has been called of God to be our president now in this mission.  He is quieter than President Turk, but is powerful.  I learned so much with him in our interview that we had.  I realized that, other than my exit interview, that was my last interview in my mission...  Weird...  But thats ok haha.

So Saturday, we had an activity as a zone to try and help us as elders find new investigators... It didnt help us much.  I feel as if we had just wasted our time as missionaries there...  But it was really fun.  I liked it a lot.  I just now know that we shouldnt do another activity the same because it really didnt give us a lot of results like we were hoping.  You live and you learn haha.  

Sunday was sad..  We didnt have investigators at church...  We are trying to figure out a new way to get our investigators at church.  Its something that we are always struggling to do...  All of our investigators decided to get sick the same day... 

What I have learned this week is that God answers our prayers when we put all of our heart into our prayers and we do all that we can.  I saw a lot of miracles in the form as answers to my prayers.  I love every time that I can see the small and simple things that bring to pass the greater things...

Well, love you all so much.

Elder Sam Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment