Wednesday, August 7, 2013

WITHOUT A COMPANION ...WEIRD


What a strange week haah.  We started it off obviously with the sandboarding that you all got to see last week.  That was the greatest.  I honestly dont know if it was legal as a missionary to do.  Our zone leaders said it was ok and they did it, but im also realizing now that they are hypocrites... Oh ya... I had an interesting week this week.  Ready?

So first off, Tuesday, we got a call from the zone leaders telling us that we had to be in the office that night at 8 to drop my companion off.  He got his visa and left.... That one was sad.... Im gonna miss him, but that is the mission... So wednesday and thursday I was without a comp...  I walked around our bishop, ward mission leader, and the elders in my district.  It was weird to know that I had no companion.  I got a call Thursday afternoon that I was getting a new companion.  I was excited...  Until that night and I learned what had happened...  My companion is from callao, its lima.  He had interviews that day with president, and told president that there had been a problem with a young woman or young single adult.  But he got changed out that same day.  The thing was is we were supposed to both be in the office at 8.  He got there at 9:30...  We didnt get to our room until 10:30 that night...  so ya.  We have honestly had a few problems these past few days.  Im looking to find a way to better the relationship but man it is hard...  

So last night, the zone leaders call us and ask us what we are going to do for pday.  We wanted another awesome pday and it cant get much better than a movie and billards.  The zone leaders have played it before.  I was thinking that they would be cool and say that its all good.  They told me, well the movie is ok but you cant go play pool.  I will just say I got annoyed for the hipocrisy.  Im trying to take a chill but it gets difficult when so many things are going against you.. I hate it...  but oh well.  So our pday today is going to be a movie in English cause we havent watched one in english for a really long time.  I wanted to play some pool but it will have to wait for another week haha... I will play pool in Peru before I come home somehow haha.  I have to say that I have done that one.  

Well so there is my super interesting week full of.... fun haha.  I am just praying for help.  Any suggestions?  I know I wont receive a single one until next week but Im open for suggestions haha.  You all know that one.

Well Love you all

Elder Sam Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment