Wednesday, August 7, 2013

BEST P DAY EVER!

Alright, this week was so much better than the other ones haha.  We didnt really have a lot of lessons, but we visited with a lot of members and well they are all ready to help.  The problem from last week... we couldnt call anyone......  Elder Aguilar ended up using all of our credit.  Oh well.  So this week we really only found a few new people to teach.  But the few we found, WOW...  2 are preparing to get baptized the 27th.  That was awesome when they accepted the baptismal date.  Their names are Charli and Sandra.  They are progressing really well.  When they told us the first time that they hadnt read, we were sad.  We started reading and he said, oh now I just want to read because its interesting.  We realized that maybe if we read with our investigators what we had left with them to read they would realize that its something really important.  We tried it out with other investigators and they didnt really pay much attention....  It was sad to know that we wouldnt be going back as often to visit them because they dont want to progress but we know that it may just not be their time right now.  
So, we played monopoly as a district.  Since we live together, Sunday nights have become another time to be together, just like Otuzco haha.  It was great.  But ya, we played real monopoly.  I realized that I really dont like the game at all... It takes so long to play... It was a long night haha.  

So the real fun was today haha.  We went to a place called Conache.  Its like a little lake out in the middle of nowhere.  But that wasnt the best part because, well we cant get in.....  The best was behind the lake, there were sand dunes.  Like a sand mountain.  And one of the little tiny attractions there is...  Sandboarding.  Yes.  I, with my comp, zone leaders, and other missionaries went sandboarding today in the sand dunes.  I realized that it probably was one of the coolest pdays of my life hahaha.  I honestly dont know if it was 100 percent legal as a missionary, but our zone leaders told us we could.  Good enough for me.  I got a video of it.  Im sad that I wasnt able to get the other photos.  The other elders all have the good photos.  haha.  I just watched the video and realized, I dont have as great of balance like before haha.  I just got to practice again haha.  Well, at some point in September. 

So that was my week and pday haha.  I had an awesome week.  I think the sandboarding helped, but really it was to find these two children of God, Charli and Sandra.  

Well I love you all, see you soon, 

Elder Sam Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment