Monday, September 30, 2013

August 17 2013


Wow...  everything is so different.

 

So first off, I know that this change was definitely inspired.  It wasnt for me to come back to my area, it was for me to be with my companion, Elder Bramble.  I have never known a harder worker than him.  Maybe his work ethic with rub off on me, wait what am I kidding, it already has.  It made me change my mind completely about that first few days home.  But that isnt the things to be thinking about right now haha.  So we had a great week.  We just need to focus more on inviting people to baptism.  We invite, just not as much as we should.  So I will definitely focus on that one.  I love my companion.  He is awesome.  He is super focused on the work and helping these wards grow like they should.  We are helping some families to accept the gospel.  My area is actually 2 wards now and not just one.  Its just a bit bigger than last time haha.  But I will say one of the most amazing things for me to see are the converts here that I helped come unto Christ.  Cinthia, 7 months pregnant and still works harder than any other member in the ward, and Javier, Young mens President.  The Young mens program is now 6 boys instead of well, 1.  Rosa, she is one of the most reverent converted 16, almost 17, year olds I have met, and also Jorge.  He is awesome.  I had heard he was inactive.  That was a big lie.  He is the most active young man in the ward.  The only one we need to help is Pilar.  She is still working on sunday and cant go to church at 10.  I told her that she should still go to church, but at 8.  She needs to stop working and we will be trying to help her out with that as much as we can.  I cant describe the feelings that come everytime that I see them and hear their testimonies.  I almost cry.  All the time here with joy.  Its amazing.  Well, Im out of time.  Sorry that I wasnt able to give a lot of details but I had a lot of emails haha.  I love you guys and we will see each other soon.  Good luck this week, here goes another week of super hard work haha.  I love it!!!!!!!!!!

 

Elder Sam Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment