Monday, September 30, 2013


So here it is.... It has come the end.... actually not really!!!  I still got a week haha.  I am gonna be busting my you know what this last week haha.  We are going to be looking for quite a few miracles.  A lot.  So this week that we have coming, we have my very last multizone as a missionary.  With The president.  So On Sunday at 7 I will be in the mission home for my last dinner with president I think, and also my last family home evening because, Monday I take off at 5 in the afternoon and then its 3 flights home..... wow....

 

So really, I dont have a lot to say other than that we had not just one but 2 baptisms this last week.  Remember the girl that got baptized on the 31st of August, her 2 little sisters got baptized Friday as well.  Sorry, you will all see the pic later.  I dont want to pull my camera out. 

 

So also, we had stake conference as well.  It was really sweet.  It was a transmission from Salt Lake City to different stakes in Peru.  A seventy, the 2nd counselor of the Relief Society and also Elders Bednar and Scott talked.  Lets just say they brought it home to about every member in Peru.  They talked about retaining youth, repentence, and respecting women.  Lets just say its a few things that Peru really needs.  

 

We have had a lot of fun me and my companion here.  We work so well together.  I love him and have really learned a ton from him.  He is an amazing missionary.  He has a lot of potential in his mission to see a lot of super crazy miracles.

 

Well there it is.  Pretty much the last letter all of you will receive from this email haha.  Love you all so much and dont be tooooo trunky this week waiting for me.  I wont be until Monday and Tuesday on the plane.

 

Con mucho amor,

 

ELDER Sam Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment