Monday, September 30, 2013

September 02, 2013


Well.  I dont have a ton to write this week.  I forgot my camera on Saturday so I cant send you the pic of the well, baptism haha.  We had a crazy baptism this week.  We had a family go to church on Sunday.  The whole family.  They are 6 in their family.  Well, Tuesday night, we went to ask the 15 year old girl if she wanted to go to seminary.  She said yes and better was, she asked us when she could be baptized. We looked at each other, my comp and I, and he said, well tomorrow haha.  Then we just said Saturday.  She got herself prepared and really showed the desire to get baptized.  It was really awesome.  So she got baptized on Saturday.  It has really been amazing to see the progress made by her and really her whole family.  Her 2 little sisters want to get baptized as well.  We just need to help her parents get married and they will also get baptized.  Its been a miracle.  I have seen a lot of miracles here in this area these last 3 weeks.  I cant believe that 3 weeks have flown by. Its getting strange.  I keep receiving little letters from the office...  Wow...  I dont like them at all... haha.  Nah, so I really dont know what else to tell you guys.  Im working hard, um, Im staying busy haha.  This week we are planning on 2 baptisms. The girls 2 sisters.  We will see how all goes haha.

 

Well...  Sorry its short and sweet, but love you all a ton.

 

Elder Sam Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment