Monday, September 30, 2013

August 26 2013


Wow... My travel plans.... came....  Weird...  thats weird....

 

Alright so this week was awesome. We had 12 investigators at church this week.  That was super crazy!  I couldnt believe it.  But it happened.  We had a family there.  They arent married, the parents, but they said to their family that they want to get married and baptized I think!!!!  Awesome!!!!!!  We will be working on that one this week and the next few.  Who knows, maybe we can get them married before I go haha.  That would be awesome.  So we also found a really sad situation.  We found a lady that had her oldest son bribed to go to Lima by his grandparents.  She hasnt seen her son for 4 years...  She doesnt have money to go as it is around 100 soles at least...  She also has 3 other kids, one of which was born deaf.  She has a lot of faith and she said that she was going to go to church but something happened and didnt get there...  We are going to be focusing on helping this sister out a lot in the next few days.

 

So Im not really sure what else to say.  Today it sounds like we are going to go and play soccer or volleyball with  the youth of our two wards.  Our district is kinda mad at us because they decided to plan last night to go and make pizza and watch a movie.  My comp and I told them no because we already have our plans.  Honestly Im not wanting to watch a movie.  I never watched one while I was here the first time, and I dont want to this time either.  But  I guess sometimes I should be ok with doing things that I dont want to.  

 

Well really there isnt much more that I can say.  My companion and I are good.  We are complete opposites in literally everything.  There arent many things that we do have in common other than well, the Gospel.  I am trying to make it all work and putting in an extra fuerza haha I feel that we are making it work.  It has been really fun here in my old area I will say that.  It is amazing to see the difference that a year can make.  I realized that our moment is small and we see the ward at one moment usually.  My return let me see the fruits of my labor here the last time and now I know that wherever I was, That the fruits keep on multiplying.  

 

Well I love you all so much and well... Lets just say see you all in less than a month...  

No comments:

Post a Comment