Wednesday, May 22, 2013

EVERYONE CAN EMAIL ME!

OH MY HECK...  Where am I?  I just learned today in the morning that yes, I can write whoever I want now in Pday using my email.  Wow that was super crazy to get that announcement so Im adding the only 3 emails that I know or are in my email to the list. 
Well This week has been an awesome week.  I got a new companion last tuesday.  His name is Elder Aguilar.  Can I just say trip down memory lane haha.  He started his mission in the same area as me.  He also was down in Chimbote and always talked with my converts from there.  I am super excited.  We are working extremely hard and we are just going to continue.  Idk why Im so happy. haha.  Maybe its just the really awesome fact that you can just publish my email address to the family now haha.  Im gonna be looking into it a little bit more.  So this is whats going on here.  This week, we focused a lot on bettering our relation with the members.  And then we learned what we need to better is the relation with the leaders.  I had my mind kinda blown this past week when I heard from our zone leaders that our mission has the same structure as a ward.  I was confused at first but then I realized that it is actually a big responsibility to be part of a quorum presidency.  It is really necessary to work really hard and rely on the counselors in your quorum.  It was a big eye opener. 
Well what else haha.  BRYCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I thought you were waiting to leave until after summer.  July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That is literally going to come in.... well 2 or 3 months...  Oh how weird....  But IM SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!

ALSO, JAXSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And a photo?  hahaha That is so awesome!!!!!!  I have been here in Peru and tried working with parents to allow their children to get baptized.  When they dont accept, it really hurts because the parents arent helping their children.  Parents say that they want to wait to let their children make the desicion on their own and really it doesnt make sense.  They dont help their children.  They inhibit them from being able to progress.  Im so happy for him as well and hope to see a photo real soon.
Well Im actually out of things to write now.  ummmm  Oh Grandma, yes last week I received the letter from the Stout Family.  Please tell them thank you for the letter and if they want to send anymore, well just send it straight to the email.
Well Love you all,
Elder Sam Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment