Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Planting the seeds brings forth amazing blessings!

So first off, I just want to share this week with everyone.  We had a baptism out of no where this week.  I will start with wednesday night.  At like 10 we got a call from the assistants telling us that President Turk wanted to proselyte with us on thursday.  Well, we started making better plans than what we had had that day planned haha.  Thursday, we called this man, Julio, in the morning and told him that we would be visiting him there.  He said that it was ok.  Well we went to his house to talk with him.  I just want to let you know that his story is on the blog of sister turk.  address,     So I just want you to be able to read it.  I have the rest of his story.  He was super sick with asthma and bronchitis.  He was scared to get baptized but he chose, with some influence of people close to him and also the Spirit of course, to get baptized.  It was super super spiritual.  Im sorry that Im not really good at giving the details in my letter here.  I have been writing the whole story down in my notebook to study, because I actually look through that more often. I will tell you all the story completely when I... well.... get home.....  ouch..... 

So here are the photos from his baptism.  One before it and one after sacrament meeting with President Turk.  Oh ya.  Saturday night after Julio was baptized we got a call from President asking us if he had been baptized.  After we had said yes, President told us that he would be attending sacrament meeting for his confirmation.  It was so awesome and amazing.  

So also, we had changes.  Haha.  I will be killing someone for the first and probably last time in my mission haha.  Elder Aguilar is ending his mission in 3 weeks.  Wow... How weird to think about that one.......  He goes home, another group goes, and then.... me.... I will be coming home....  Im still kinda freakin out about how the time has passed by so fast.

Well Love you all so much and good luck with everything this week,

Elder Spencer, President Turk, Julio, and Elder Aguilar


Juilo's Baptism Day

No comments:

Post a Comment