Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Day after Mothers Day

Wow that could be a movie title haha.  Alright, so this week was really cool.  Kinda trunky though.  I will not lie.  Not just because I talked with some of you yesterday but more.

So on Friday, we had interviews with our mission President.  He is going home the 1st of July.  Well, in my interview, I dont know how many times he mentioned that it would be our last interview together.  Wow.  It was weird and I got a really strange feeling.  Actually not a strange feeling, just the Spirit.  It was so strong in my interview with him.  I will forever be grateful for his help and leadership.  So the next interview that I have in my mission will be my new mission president, President Marler.  

Well after that, we had talks at church.  I had found a really cool phrase that we all should remember and apply in our lives.  The Lord doesnt want to frustrate or torment the natural man that is in each of us, He wants to kill it.  I focused my talk on that and how the question, what would Jesus do is so important.  It would of been a lot better in English haha and had I followed my outline.  I learned yesterday that when we have a plan, we should stick to it unless we really are impulsed and impressed to change our plan.  but we should usually work with the plan we have.  It works out a lot better. 

So then of course as you all know I was talking for skype yesterday.  That was so weird to hear Nickolas.  He doesnt sound like a little kid anymore haha.  It was awesome to see everyone that was there and thank you for the little bit of time that we had to talk.  Next time we talk it wont be through a monitor and camera... wow.....  weird.....  Im not gonna think about it.

Bueno, Les amo mucho y siguen adelante firme in Cristo.

Elder Sam Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment