Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Elder David A. Bednar came to our mission on Thursday

So, I just will start this week out with saying.. WOW.  I have learned a lot in just a week.  I have learned literally how to become a better and more focused missionary.  I have learned the importance to act when we pray and not just pray.  I honestly dont know what else.  Its huge.

So as you know, Elder David A. Bednar came to our mission on Thursday.  We had the afternoon to learn from him.  It was amazing.  I loved every minute of it and learned so much about how to do missionary work a lot better than, well, than I was. I need to invite more with an action and not just knowledge.  I learned a ton about just a lot of things. 

Also, this week, I got my hands on a few talks from other missions.  There is one called THE FOURTH MISSIONARY that is awesome and helps us even as just members of the church at home.  I loved reading it.  I just read a lot all week, and of course worked. 


Well, this week, we have a meeting with President.  All of the leaders in the mission are going to be together.  It will be cool actually, well to see my friends.  I have heard that this meeting is literally the most boring meeting in the mission..... But we will see. haha.

Well Love you all.

Elder Sam Spencer

oh and the photo is of me obviously walking back to Laredo from a place called Barraza.  Its like a 2 to 5 mile walk Im not sure.  But it was fun haha.

and the other is of me with Elder Zavaleta.  It was his last day here in our area.  Well I love you guys see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment