Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cow's in Salpo

Ok so there is some really awesome stuff going on here in Otuzco and also back in Chimbote!!!!!
So first off, here in Otuzco, I and Elder Mano are working extremely hard and seeing our labor pay off!!! We have a couple that are planning on getting baptized probably this 13th of this month if they get married before then!!! Its awesome to watch in my life Alma 32:42 come to pass. haha its so awesome to watch each of the scriptures come to life in my life and each day. The scriptures are becoming more and more part of my life. Its funny when I contact persons, I actually use parts of scriptures to talk with them its so funny.
 
 
 
 
 
 
So in Chimbote, I got a letter from my old comp, Elder Perez. He told me that the parents of the family Romero Malarin (4 of the baptisms in Chimbote) are getting married and baptized the 13th of October. Its crazy to think about that!!!! I really have watched God enter into their lives and I was part of it!!!
So to know whats up with the pictures, One is from last monday at the beach haha and the other one is funny. Its a welcome to the City of Salpo, where we kill cows in the middle of the street and let the guts be out in the open for everyone. Enjoy hahahaha. Dont throw up haha.
 
 
 
 
 
 
So this week, we have really elevated ourselves a ton... We decided that we better start trying to get the normas de excelencia which is the goals that President set for us to get. Its to have 5 people at church with 5 people with a baptismal date. Its gonna be hard but were looking for miracles everyday this week. We are going to see it. I know haha.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment