Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Lessons learned with our traveling assistants

So this was definitely one of the best weeks here in Otuzco!  We had the traveling assistants come to Otuzco from Wednesday night till yesterday at 5.  

I have definitely learned a ton from my first comp in the mission.  I was out prosyliting with Elder Pillajo.  there is a foto of that.  He helped me realize that I was missing that extra love and patience that I should have with everyone.  I also learned to be even more persistent than before.  Wow.. the list is extremely long.  So Im gonna stop for now.  

As you can see in the pictures, we had a fire.  well actually 2.  one thursday night and another saturday.  but a bit of a difference.  the first one was a fire to make smores and hang out together.  the one on saturday we made a doll for Elder Frietz and we burnt it.  there is a picture of a before and after with that one haha.
  

We really learned a lot together as a district and personally this week.  WE have definitely seen some crazy awesome miracles.  and some other things a little on the bad side...

Luis wants to leave and there isnt a lot of love between the two of them.  Its sad but we are going today at 7 to help them out some more...

This week was crazy and I just cant say everything here.  Oh grandma, I dont know if I will be in Otuzco or in another place but Im positive that im going to skype.  I will know where I will be for Christmas the last monday of this month when we have changes.  



Well Im out of time this week.  Love you guys a ton


No comments:

Post a Comment