Tuesday, November 20, 2012

NO MORE TWINKIES???? WHAT???

One of two things is happening... Either A) The Second Coming or B) The Zombie Apocalypse...

Ok in all seriousness we have got quite the week coming this week.  So last Tuesday, we went to Trujillo for interviews with President Turk.  While there, mom I got my pouch you sent and can I just say I am loving the drink mixes!!!  I have a request for the Christmas package:  more of those drink mixes and also like 5 pairs of missionary mall socks... some how a bunch have become ''lost'' ...

So anyway continuing on, we had a zone training as well.  One of the elders from our zone that is in Trujillo gave us the suggestion about teaching about how the family is meant to be together forever.  They realized that they could not live together forever.  So they have seperated themselves.  Luis leaves tomorrow for Chiclayo and Maria is going to get baptized the 1st of december. 

But dont be sad...  Luis has told us he is going to join the church there.  It all still is working out great.  The better news is for this week.  We have an investigator that took the stand of the... black horse i think is the expression...  came up from behind.  We have an investigator that is getting baptized this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Her name is Yanela.  She works for our Pensionista (The lady that cooks for us).  It has definitely been crazy.  I am so happy for the gospel and the blessings it gives us.  I was reading today actually in 3 Nephi 11 when God announces Jesus Christ.  I really love this chapter and would definitely say you all should read it and think about the holy ghost in our lives.  

Well Im out of time.  I love you all soo much

Oh and Grandpa, thank you for sending me the letter.  Im going to go print it off and read it today.

I love you guys.


Elder Sam Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment