Sunday, November 18, 2012

New Apartment, City Party, and yes, I hitch hiked in Peru!

alright so first off, these pictures are from the new room. We are moving in on Halloween so we are taking the morning to move everything and then its right back to work haha.























So This week was ridiculous. I hate city parties here in Peru... Unlike in the states, there arent laws against drunks in the streets, or if there are they dont enforce anything... So this weekend was a big stupid party for the doll in the Plaza haha. Ok that may be kinda bad to say but its our nickname for the catholic church here. They were doing some like march for the virgen mary. I took a 20 minute video of it but I cant really send it haha. So Im kinda short on time because I was focused on reading everything.



 

Oh I really love Otuzco now haha. Its so much fun with the people here. Oh I have a question and request. mom or grandma, can you send me Monopoly Deal Millionare edition. It is so cool haha. Elder May received that the past week and its a lot of fun haha. Oh ya that reminds me, I didnt get the package yet but probably this friday or saturday. Its a couple days late but hey its all good. Ive been learning the atribute of Patience here in the mission haha. so Im sorry this one is kinda short but Im kinda short on time. I will definitely take less time to read this next week haha.


Oh ya i do need to say. we go every friday and sunday to Millachaqui to prosylite and have church. On Sunday Elder Cortez and I went there but we missed the bus. Its about a 40 minute bus ride there. We got on a bus that took us 30 minutes there. then we started walking. I just wanted to let you guys know that I can say I have hitchhiked in Peru legitamently. haha




No comments:

Post a Comment