Monday, September 24, 2012

Hump Day

So I just almost sent a letter with nothing in it because Im forgetting everything with this thing... oh no...
So first off, ITS NOT A TIE MOM FOR A YEAR, ITS A SHIRT!!!!!!
 
 
Yes, I really enjoyed the 1 year anniversary. So I received the package this last saturday. THANK YOU HAHA the Legos are awesome!!!! If you guys want to send more in another package later on Im ok with that (Star Wars Legos haha maybe). Also yes I received everything in it, including the two ties, and the SD card. How much are they there? because ive found them here for like 13 dollars (35 soles). So I gave the red and gold tie to Elder May because its the colors for the Minico Spartans. Oh and Elder May is Colby. I dont remember if you received the picture from Christmas when I first met Elder May in the mission. So I am going to enjoy those double stuffed keeblers elf cookies today and later on probably as well haha.
 
 
So I really dont have much time today on the computer, I really dont know what happened to my time. Sorry but I just want you all to know that I am doing really good, that I am getting kinda sick of lying children but thats ok... I really am sorry for everyone of these children here. They are learning so many sins in their lives...
Oh interesting note, Saturday I had a real big Come To Jesus lesson with a less active member that wasnt listening to us. I felt really terrible about it because she didnt want to pray afterwards.. I went home and prayed, prayed that she would go to church. I got back to Otuzco yesterday and learned that she had a dream in the middle of the night that she had to go to church. She went to church. I was so suprised after the lesson we had with her....
But ya im out of time sorry there isnt much more here.
I love you guys and I will well write you next week. Im excited to hear about your week.
 
 
Elder Sam Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment