Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm 20 years old

So my birthday came and passed haha it was different I wont lie haha. But i dont feel older... haha in all honesty i feel younger haha. So todavia i dont have the package but its all good. Im hoping that it gets to me. Sorry that I was maybe a little mad last week. I was so tired, and well ya tired haha. So this week was crazy fast haha. Time goes really fast here in Otuzco. On Fridays and every other sunday, we go to another like village that is an hour and a half away to prosylite and have church. It was really cool to go there. When we go there we go on splits. So I was with Elder Salazar from Ecuador and also my group haha.

It was funny to read matts letter this week cause he talked about like giving a talk to encourage, or burn im not sure, the members. Well yesterday night we did the same thing... We had a fireside that was really good. We really tried encouraging them to help us. We are going to see how it goes. I realized that if this branch doesnt have people telling them what to do they wont do it... its sad but what are we going to do right?

So this was crazy this week listening to the spirit. We have been guided to people that need the gospel in their lives. There was a lady we found on Friday that had lost her dad literally 2 days before. How awesome it is that the gospel really is that peace that we need. We read her alma 40. She said after reading it that she felt a peace and knew it was true ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we are going to visit her on Wednesday because ya tomorrow we have to go to Trujillo for some meeting... Cool I wont complain. Wow there is so much.

Oh some stuff i wanted to ask. Does school really start the 16th of August. thats like a Friday. and also in a package it would be awesome 2 things haha. Legos and Zingers, zingers chocolate or vanilla or both haha. Just some last second thoughts I had.

Love you all and miss you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRI HAHA

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment