Friday, April 26, 2013

March 25th letter home

well... Im trying to attach fotos but its not working... oh well I will keep trying.  So hows this week going?  It sounds super crazy haha.  Ok not a ton but a little haha.  I would really love to see some snow right now.  Im dying of heat...  But I am rolling in the.... COOKIES!!!!!!  I got the package today.  I went to the Zone leaders room today to check off their room.  It was kinda funny in all honesty.  But, first off before I go with the super crazy news in the zone, THANK YOU FOR THE COOKIES!!!!!!! And the rings.  I really do like the Im a Child of God one haha.  That was really cool to see.
So the news in the zone that no one knows but me, the zone leaders and my companion is that we are getting a new zone leader starting tomorrow night.  Elder Zarian, from my group, ya he is going to the office.  HAHA He gets to die there doing nothing everyday. He got called as the new assistant to the president. 
Well anything else that has happened...  Hmmm....  Package, Elder Zarian leaving, Oh we are probably going to have a baptism this week.  A man named Julio Torres.  He was a reference that we received from the Bishop and was at the point to get baptized like 6 months to a year ago but got super sick and couldnt.  Then, the missionaries were supposedly taken out of the area.  Idk if its true, but the other missionaries didnt fill out a teaching record.. hmmmnnn  Thats what happens when someone doesnt do everything they should.. We lose record of things that happened before...  So Thats whats going on here in my area.

Im honestly not sure about what else has been going on haha.  Sorry that I dont have anything else to write haha.

Well, I know that the letter isnt super long but sorry, its all thats going on.  and Again, THANK YOU for the package haha.

Elder Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment