Friday, April 26, 2013

LOVING MY NEW AREA

So I seriously cant believe that Im here yet again...  And next week is changes...  Wow Ive been out of Otuzco for almost a change...  So lets see... hmmm.. oh its been a year since I left my first area...  did you all know that?
So the biggest changes that happened this week is that Elder Meza, from my group, like I know him from the MTC, is my new Zone Leader here.  He is really cool haha.  Oh and also, we could have had a baptism last Saturday, but we had a bit of a problem...  with communication...  We had heard that Julio was in the hospital for an operation but really he only went for an injection.  He is super excited to get baptized, so if you dont know yet, Elder Zavaleta and I work super fast to try and fix our mistakes so he will be getting baptized in... 2 days haha.  Yes in two days so be looking for the picture.. well if I remember the camera next week. 
So we also changed our pension well actually today.  the pension is where we eat.  The sister that cooked for us before was really cool, but wasnt super punctual and her house was like an hour, ok like 10 minutes from our room.  We changed and now we are eating in a house 5 minutes from the room and the food is a little better.  I feel a little bad but we changed more than anything to be more obedient with getting to our room in time to study. 
Well there is my week.  Sorry that it isnt super long but now its time to get back to work, well in 5 hours haha.  But ready for some more crazy news?  Elder Bednar is coming to our mission!!!!!!!  He will be here the 25th of April.  Itll definitely be crazy but awesome at the same time.  I hope he will be announcing when the temple will be finished.  I heard in 2014.  Thats gonna be awesome.
Well I love you all and good luck this week!!!!!
Elder Sam Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment