Monday, July 23, 2012

Javier and Cinthia in the Gospel together!

Well the exciting news is that I am leaving Chimbote Peru to go to Otuzco, a city or village in the middle of the mountains, YES!!!! its going to be cold por fin!!!!  haha so I leave tomorrow in the morning to travel to Trujillo and then from there i go to Otuzco.  Yep...  So I also...  got moved to senior comp....  wow... that was weird to hear.  My companion is going to be elder Nighstrom.  He just finished his training.  It reminds me a lot of when I was with Elder Johnson.  wow so weird.  Elder Johnson had my time in the mission and I had my new comps time...  Oh other side note,  my second comp and friend Elder Johnson became a Zone Leader 6 weeks ago.  It was awesome to see that in all honesty. 

So exciting news this week as well,  We had a baptism!!!!  The Husband of Cinthia, Javier, got baptized this last Saturday.  Im sending the foto of his baptism.  It is awesome to see that this family is all together in the gospel.  Im so excited for them.  It has been awesome to see this family grow in the Gospel.  I have literally watched the Light of Christ illuminate this family and their lives.  It is so amazing the difference the gospel makes in some ones life.

So on the bad news side...  I have not received that package...  My companion told me that he would send me the things through the mission but...  thats through the mission and who knows.. probably will take an extra 2 or 3 weeks.........  So I really hope it gets here today...  Oh how i hope so... 

So that is the things that have happened this week.  we will see how everything is this next week.  im kinda sketched out about senior comp honestly...

Love you all

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment