Friday, January 6, 2012









So like usual, im on a crappy computer but whatever. I can at least send emails and like almost be texting again its really cool. So The calls on Sunday were awesome! I loved getting to see everyone haha. Nickolas youre still the same always running around haha. How is skiing? So funny thing my call with my dad, 20 or 25 minutes with the time trying to get the headphones that worked, the call with my mom and grandma, 40 minutes. ya i went over just a bit on my minutes. but my zone leader is pretty cool and didnt care, he was there for the call with my mom and grandma and grandpa. So I forgot to talk about my super spiritual experience. I was teaching a family, their last name is Horna, about prayer and the holy Ghost. They are like 75 and 70 with a kid that died when he was only 30. after the lesson, they started going off saying how they liked listening to the us talk with them but that they werent going to change their religion. I had this powerful urge, more powerful than I have ever felt in my life I think. I cut one of them off and said, do you believe that their is a prophet receiving revelation today for us? they said yes. I then said, do you believe that you can see and live with your son again? they said yes. I then bore the most powerful testimony that I ever have. And I didnt stumble with spanish like normal. Honestly this story wouldve been better over Skype but it was amazing. and now im back to stumbling haha. So for Christmas Eve, we as a zone met in my pensionistas house and ate turkey some kind of roll, ice cream and this bread called planeton. It was good but i feel like something was wrong with the cooking. so als really quick all we did for the day was share like 5 to 10 minute messages with members and less actives.












Love you all so muchSam

1 comment:

  1. So Sam, sounds like you having a great time in the mission field and glad to hear about the story of bearing your testimony. That is how the spirit works, that is the gift of tongues for the moment. Those are the highlights of you mission that you will always remember. We are all good here, starting school next month, kind of nervous. Fun to hear about your experiences in the field. Love you dude!

    ReplyDelete