Wednesday, January 16, 2013

7 Months in Otuzco

I got to Otuzco on July 24th of 2012.  I still am not leaving yet haha.  We received changes last night and I was informed that I am going to be here with Elder Peralta for another change.  I at first thought that I was going to be extremely depressed like the last time we got the changes when Elder Mano left.  I actually am not at all.  In all honesty, Im extremely happy and just hope that my companion and I can do what God wants us to do here in Otuzco. 

So I will say that one thing that contributed to being ok with Otuzco was reading so many conference talks this past 2 weeks and praying for help in everything that I do.  I have found two talks from Oct of 2012 that have helped me so much.  The talk of Elder Anderson and of President Eyring Sunday morning.  I would suggest that if we are in a moment of struggling and need and dont know what to do I would recommend reading and studying these 2 talks.  they are titled "trial of your faith" and "Where is the Pavillion". 

So really this week we didnt see many things that interesting other than rain... lots and lots of rain...  All it does now here in Otuzco is rain..  Its been difficult with it as its super strong  but nothing is impossible. 

I should probably mention right now that I didnt get the package yet grandma.... The week of changes, they dont send a package with our letters or anything for us.  It really sucks and is annoying but I guess its alright haha.  Patience.  Nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment