Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blessing in Peru

Wow...  I cant believe its another Lunes...  haha.  So ya I dont know really a lot I can report on but hey here is a recording about the 5 people that we have to teach that really are worth mentioning at this time. 

All I can say is that we are going to have a baptism this Saturday!!!  A young man.  He is super excited and I really feel that he is more excited to be able to help with the Sacrament.  

Thats algo that I would like to say...  Dont forget what a blessing it is to have the Priesthood in our lives.  and more than that, Im so grateful to have the Melchezidec Priesthood in my house and pretty much all around me back home.  Here, There are many but I am just sad for all of the others who do not want or are not worthy to hold such a holy authority.  I thought a lot at church.  We have one young man that is active.  16 or 17 years old and only a teacher....  How sad... He could so easily talk with the bishop to be ordained to a priest.  I really am suprised that it is so easy to stop on the line of progression.  dont stop.  Dont ever stop. continue on until the end.  

Thats my rambling for the week.  sorry i dont have more to send.  Im going to try to think really hard for things that happened this week to let you know. 

LOVE YOU GUYS so much!!!!

Elder Sam Spencer







No comments:

Post a Comment