Tuesday, February 21, 2012

yet another computer messing up my camera.... oh well....

so how is everyone doing this week? I cant believe its pday already haha. So this week has been... well interesting... we had an investigator drop us. I at first was devistated but later on in the lesson, it was the most powerful thing i ever had happen... I have been like in lessons and for me ive felt the spirit so strong when im bearing testimony. idk its so weird. Its so awesome in all honesty.

so my companion now is a gringo. if you didnt know. we are able to talk in english and we do... alot haha. we are trying when we are out walking to talk in spanish but sometimes we flip to english and comment on peoples responses for us when we come by or when we dont know what to teach we do as well.

This week, we had a Noche Misional which is just a mission night. pretty much for mutual we go to the church and try to have a ton of investigators show up for it. it was a lot of fun. in our lesson in it i got to be the Espiritu Santo or in english, the holy ghost haha. ya that was fun haha.

So today, i decided it was time that i got some movies for p days. I spent 4.50 soles on 3 movies. how to train your dragon, tangled, and kung fu panda 2. haha i need the first one as well but when it hits pdays and we need movies im set. its great that its not against the law here to download stuff and if it was well... just like traffic laws they just dont care.

so idk much of what to write and i dont get much time. i have a letter that im planning on sending that really is like in depth haha its kinda funny thinkin about it. I think we are going to central today so we can probably send it.

I love you guys so much and I cant believe 5 months... man times flying

Love you all!!!!!

Elder Sam Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment